The Pretty Face Place,llc
Science Meets Skin Care
Red Light Therapy
This specialized light in order to be therapeutic must be in the correct wavelength of
620nm and 700nm.
Red light in this wavelength is absorbed by the mitochondria in the cells.
- Reduces the signs and symptoms of rosacea, speeds wound healing including pustules
- Reduces skin redness, irritation, flushing and broken capillaries
- Builds collagen to smooth wrinkles, fine lines and crow's feet
- Repairs sun damage
- Fades scars
Blue Light Therapy
The wavelength of 415 nm was proven to be the most effective wavelength
against acne bacteria and the treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne.
Blue light therapy has been shown to treat and improve acne with no side effects
or adverse reactions:
- Kills acne bacteria quickly and naturally
- Shrinks oil producing glands
Add on a session of red or blue light therapy $30 (10 minutes)